Sunday 24 March 2013

Here goes...

So this is it! With just over 2 days until I board a plane I thought I had better get a wriggle on with starting the much promised Chapter 26 blog, so here goes...

Chapter 26 - the name came after a few drinks and talk with the girls over what the trip means to me, those of you who know me will know that the last 6 months have been a bit of a challenge and that this is a bit of a new start for me. So being 26 and flying on the 26th snowballed into a bucket list of 26 things being scribbled on the back of a menu, signed and witnessed by my beautiful girls. This is the first (and only thing) I have packed so far!! While I am away I will keep you updated with where I am, what I am doing and how many of the bucket list have been completed - some of which will have to be referred to by number only as no doubt my technical 'G'ma' will be reading!

I start my adventure in Singapore, where Lottie is already visiting her parents and has lot's of fun stuff planned for us to do. Then after 5 days I fly onwards to Brisbane where the start of the East Coast exploring begins with Miranda, who I am beyond excited to see after almost 6 months since her visit back to the UK.

All there is left to do is pack my bags, a couple of days at work and collect my travel money!!

Love Nikki (Badders) xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment